ITBP Recruitment 2018 – 20 Head Constable Posts [Apply Online]: Indo Tibetan Border Police has published Recruitment notification (Novemver 2018) for 20 Head Constable (Male/ Female) job in All over India. Before applying for this job from the candidates, the latest ITBP Job Notification 2018 is requested to go fully. Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) career comes under government jobs. This is the best opportunity for job hunter who is looking for career in ITBP. Indo Tibetan Border Police organizations are collected through online mode through online application https://itbpolice.nic.in/.
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Head Constable Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (MALE & FEMALE) for filling up the vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial post of Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and ITBPF Rules, 1994. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. ONLINE APPLICATION MODE WILL BE OPENED W.E.F. 05/11/2018 AT 00:01 AM AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 04/12/2018 AT 11:59 PM.
ITBP Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Name of Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police
Starting Date: 05.11.2018
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: https://itbpolice.nic.in/
Last Date: 04.12.2018
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Job Vacancy Details
Name of the post: Head Constable
No. of post: 20
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognised board, and
- Have passed regular Para Veterinary Course or Diploma or Certificate of minimum 01-year duration related to Veterinary Therapeutic/ Livestock Management from a Government recognised institute
- Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date i.e. 4th December, 2018 (04/12/2018).
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 05/12/1993 and not later than 04/12/2000.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Salary: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100
APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT
Male candidates belonging to General (UR) or OBC category applying for recruitment should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected. Fee is exempted for females, Ex-servicemen and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category.
i) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
ii) Fee paid by modes other than above will not be accepted and the applications of such candidate will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Recruitment for Head Constable Job?
- Log on to ITBP careers page at official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the ITBP Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ITBP Recruitment 2018 application form
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Important dates for Head Constable Vacancies
- Starting Date: 05.11.2018
- Last Date: 04.12.2018
Download Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
ITBP Notification 2018: click here!
ITBP Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!