Name of the Post: Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
No of Post: 01 no.
Apply Mode: Offline
Last date: 16-01-2015
Applications are hereby invited in the Standard Form from intending candidates for filling up the newly created post of Lower Division Assistant (LDA) sanction vide letter No. LGL73/2012/15 dtd. Dispur, the 1st June 2015 and the sanction is issued with the concurrence of Finance (EC-II) Department vide their U.O. No. FEC(II)558/2015 dtd. 16.05.2015.
Name of the post: Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
No. of post: 01 no.
Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University.
Scale of pay: PB2 Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2200/- and other allowance admissible under Rules.
Age limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2015. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Rules.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in the Article 5 to 8 of the Indian Constitution.
2. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age as on 01.12.2015. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Rules.
3. Candidates will have to appear in a written test. Qualified candidates in the written test will have to appear in interview.
4. Candidates must have registration of their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration no. along with the date must be mentioned in their application.
5. Candidates must have to enclose the following testimonials along with their applications:
A: Self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets in support of their educational qualification, age. caste, experience etc.
B: 2 (two) copies of recent Passport size photograph.
C: 1 (one) self-addressed envelope of 5 cm. x 11 cm. size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 51- only.
D: The candidates have to mention their contact no. at the bottom of the application
6. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
7. Candidates having knowledge of computer and experience in the relevant field will be given preference.
8. Application should be addressed to the Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Barpeta.
9. Last date of receipt of application is 16.01.2016 up to 4 p.m. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
10. Date, Time and Venue of the written test will be informed in due course to the eligible candidates and the same will be published in the official website- www.barpetajudiciary.gov.in of District Judiciary.
11. Incomplete application will be rejected without assigning any reason.
12. No. TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written test/interview.