Walk-in-Interview Date: 03.11.2016
A walk-in-interview will be conducted for 01 (one) No. of Post of Accounts Assistant for the office of the Taluk Legal Services Authority, Rangia, Kamrup, Assam. The engagement shall be purely on Contractual basis which will be for a period of 01 (one) year. The Contract period may be extended depending upon requirement and subject to the approval of the Assam State Legal Services Authority.
Name of the post: Accounts Assistant
No. of post: 01 posts
Pay: Rs. 20,000/-
Age: 18 years to 38 years (Relaxation as per Govt. Rules)
Educational Qualification: A. Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University B. Diploma in Computer Application (M.S. Word, Excel etc.)
Experience: Experienced in handling administrative and Accounts work in Govt. Semi Govt./ PSU Department/ institutions. Working knowledge of preparation of pay bills/ OE bills in a Govt. Department
1. Only Indian citizen are eligible to apply.
2. The pay in on consolidated basis and inclusive of all allowance.
3. The Candidate must submit Bio-Date in Standard Form and must bring all documents and testimonials in Original along with a photocopies set of the same.
4. Candidates should bring two copies of recent Passport size photographs.
5. Candidates should report the venue at 12.00 noon positively in the office of the Taluk Legal Services Committee, Rangia, Kamrup.
Walk-in-interview Date: 03.11.2016 from 02.00 PM
Vanue: Office of the Taluk Legal Services Committee, Rangia.
Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate, Rangia Campus, N.T. Road Rangia, Kamrup, Assam
For Download Official Advertisement Click Here