ANTSE telent search exam is bcondicted by Ajmal Foundation which was established in 2015. The telent search exam is for awarding schloarships to the student of Assam, West Bengal and Tripura.
Region: Assam, West Bengal and Tripura
Class: Students of III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, Higher Secondary classes (XI & XII) and Degree 1st, 2nd, 3rd year B. A./B.Sc./B. Com. and students studying Law, Engineering, Medical, Management and Computer Science, etc.
* Class wise examination up to class X with objective type multiple Choice questions.
* One combined paper of Higher Secondary level for class XI and XII.
* One combined paper of Degree level for B. A./B.Sc./B. Com., 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and others.
* Syllabus: Up to X. mostly, prescribed State & Central Syllabi
* For H.S. & Degree: Conforming to the UPSC and APSC General Studies Pattern.
* Medium: English, Assamese & Bengali (up to class XII) English (for Degree Students)
* Last Date of Receiving Forms: 15th April, 2016
* Date & Time of Exam: 29th May 2016 (Sunday) 11 a.m. To 1 p.m. (Two Hours)
* Date of Declaration of Results: 25th August, 2016
Exam Fees: Rs. 150/- (One hundred and Fifty only)(For each candidate)
ANTSE Exam will be conducted in the below mentioned regions of Assam. Tripura and West Bengal:
AJMAL TOPPERS (80 Ranks from Class III to X and 6 Ranks from HS to Degree)
1. The 1st rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.5000.00.
2. The 2nd rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.4500.00.
3. The 3rd rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.4000.00.
4. The 4th rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.3500.00.
5. The 5th rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.3000.00.
6. The 6th rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.2500.00.
7. The 7th rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.2000.00.
8. The 8th rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.1700.00.
9. The 9th rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.1500.00.
10. The 10th rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.1000.00.
How to Apply
* A candidate willing to sit for the ANTS Exam must apply through his/her Exam centres. The application Form may be downloaded from our website www.ajmalfoundation.org and should be filled up properly and submitted to the Principal / Headmaster / Coordinator of the institution who should collect the examination fees from the individual candidate and make a single DD/Mo for total money collected favoring Ajmal Foundation, A/C No: 11284630800 (Payable at the State Bank of India, Hojai Branch) and send it to the ‘Office of the secretary, ANTSE,Ajmal Foundation, Hojai Pin- 782435, Dist: Nagaon, Assam.
* The Application Form, complete in all respects, must reach ANTSE Office on or before 15th April, 2016. The ANTSE Board will not be responsible for any postal delay and all applications received after the last date will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this respect.
* Applications with two PP photographs with his/her name & class on the reverse side is a must.
* All correspondence shall be made with the exam centre only.
* Candidates shall receive Admit Cards, Certificates, Prizes etc. from their respective Exam centre only.
* Admit cards will be sent to the Exam Centre on or before 20th May 2015.
* Change in date, Venue and other exam related matter if any are subject to the decision of ANTSE Board only.
* If any Complains should be made within 30 days from the date of declaration of results.
* All disputes shall be subjected exclusively to Hojai jurisdiction only.
* Request for rechecking of answer script will not be entertained.
* Change of Exam centre without permission from the Board is not allowed.
* Result will be published in our official website & result bulletin, certificates & Cash Awards will be sent to Exam centres / coordinators only.
Last Date of Application: 15-04-2016
Exam Date: 29-05-2016
Result Declaration: 25-08-2016