Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam Recruitment 2018- Quality Auditor, IT Coordinator posts: Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam recruitng for Quality Auditor/ IT Coordinator job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest New Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam. Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam organization job applications are collected by online mode, through www.aaas-assam.in.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam Quality Auditor, IT Coordinator Recruitment 2018
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam a Society notified by the Govt. of Assam and registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 for Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana and Atal Amrit Abhiyan two unique Health Assurance Schemes in the State of Assam aimed to provide health care coverage to Low Income households.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam Recruitment Highlight
Name of the Organization: Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam
Job type: Assam Govt Jobs
Job Location: Assam
Apply Mode: Online
Online Apply Start: 03-11-2018
Last date: 13-11-2018
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam Recruitment Job Vacancy Details
1. Quality Auditor
No. of posts: 1
Educational Qualification: MBA from a recognized Institute/University.
Experience: Minimum 5 years in related sector
Place of Duty: The normal place of work for the candidate will be the office of the Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam. He/She shall work under the overall guidance and supervision of the CEO and will be directly responsible for the following tasks:
Job Purpose: Oversee Hospital empanelment, quality patient stay and designing packages for both Atal Amrit Abhiyan and Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna Schemes.
- Support and act as interface between the Hospitals and ISA
- Designing of Standard packages as per laid down norms
- Responsible for Hospital Audits
- Ensure Hospital empanelment as per criteria decided and approved
- Ensure excellence in service, treatment of patients and Patient Safety
- Initiate enquiry and necessary action against hospitals in consultation with CEO
- Responsible for any justified change/modification in the packages whenever the need arises
- Pro-actively work with ISA to ensure that all the beneficiaries get treatment
- Any other work assigned by CEO and Senior Officials from time to time
2. IT Coordinator
No. of posts: 1
Educational Qualification: MCA/BE or B.Tech. or B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognised Institute/University.
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
- Minimum five years of experience in related sector.
- Demonstrated competency in supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Superior management and leadership qualities in order to liaise effectively with management, senior staff, staff of parity organizations and government officials
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Place of Duty: The normal place of work for the party will be the office of the State Health Agency (SHA), Assam He/ She shall work under the overall guidance and supervision of the Chief Executive Officer and the SHA Team, and will be directly responsible for the following tasks:
Job Purpose: Provide support for the overall success in the implementation of PMJAY. The IT Personnel is expected to provide support to CEO and the SHA Team in IT matters. He/she would be responsible for information gathering, data entry, maintaining records, and preparation of progress reports, develop system for checking the accuracy of the reported data, MIS System, support the activities of the Control and Server Room, provide and supervise data processing services, develop the PMJAY Website, prepare data bank and status reports, provide DTP support at the time of conference, meetings and presentation in order to ensure the efficiency, relevance and impact of PMJAY in the state of Assam is maximized.
- Assisting the CEO and the SHA Team in supervising the Key Control System w.r.t. coordinate, facilitate and monitor the work of technical assistance inputs mobilized to support the Scheme and provide reports and data. Also provide support for all types of IT matters related to the scheme.
- Adopting methods, coordinating and monitoring the software programmes being used by the Implementation Support Agencies (ISAs) and develop instruments, forms and formats and their piloting on a day to day basis.
- Ensuring compliance with the procedural requirements as set up in the IT System of\ PMJAY and strengthening the internal MIS System
- Monitoring the information system about the performance outcomes of different functionaries and entities provided for in the Scheme.
- Complete responsibility of the PMJAY Server/IT Control Room along with the other IT equipments located in the Office of SHA.
- Undertake such other assignments which may be assigned by the CEO, SHA from time to time.
How to apply for Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam Quality Auditor, IT Coordinator Recruitment
Candidates having requisite qualification and experience will be shortlisted and called for interview at a date, time and venue to be Intimated to the candidates.The candidates have to attend the interview accordingly with all relevant testimonials in original. No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose. Details relating to qualification/eligibility etc. of the aforesaid position are available at: www.aaas-assam.in Salary as per Society norms.Online Applications will be received from 3rd November, 2018 to 13th November, 2018.
Important Date for Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam Recruitment
- Online Apply Start: 03-11-2018
- Last Date: 13-11-2018
Important Links for Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam Recruitment
Eligibility for IT Coordinator: Click Here
Eligibility for Quality Auditor: Click Here
Apply Online for IT Coordinator: Click Here
Apply Online for Quality Auditor: Click Here