Barama College Recruitment 2018- Junior Assistant, Assistant Professor posts: Barama College, Barama recruiting candidates to fill their Junior Assistant, Assistant Professor job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Barama College job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Barama College, Barama career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Barama College. Barama College, Barama job applications are collected by Offline mode.
Barama College Junior Assistant, Assistant Professor Rercruitment 2018
Applications in standard Form (as published in Assam Gazette, part-IX) with full Bio-Data including Phone No. and Email address and copies of testimonials from HSLC onwards are invited from intending candidates for filling up the following vacant sanctioned posts of Barama College, Barama.
Barama College Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Name of Organization: Barama College, Barama
Job type: Assam Government Jobs
Job Location: Barama- Assam
Apply mode: Offline
Last Date: within 15 days
Barama College Recruitment Job Vacancy Details
1. Assistant Professor
No. of post: 01
Scale of pay: Rs. 15600-39100+ AGP Rs. 6000/- p.m. with others allowances.
Qualification: Candidates must have the latest UGC norms.
- Candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master Degree level in the relevant subject. A relaxation of 5% may be provided for the ST/SC and differently abled candidates. A relaxation of 5% of marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their master degree prior to 19.09.1991.
- Candidates must clear the NET/ SLET/SET conducted by UGC.
- Candidates who have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph. D. degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition NET/SLET/SET
2. Junior Assistant (L.D.A.)
No. of post: 01 (One post reserved for ST(P)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14000 49000/- with AGP of Rs. 5600/-.
Qualification: The minimum educational qualification for the post of Junior Assistant(LDA) is graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or of equivalent standard from recognized Institution/ University with a Diploma or Certificate of Computer operation. One should have the working knowledge Assamese and English typing in words and simple Excel.
Age limit for Barama College Junior Assistant, Assistant Professor Recruitment
Candidates should not be more than 43 years on 1.1.2018 and relaxable up to 5 years as per\ govt. rule.
How to apply for for Barama College Junior Assistant, Assistant Professor Recruitment
- Application along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- (two thousand) only for the post of Assistant Professor and Rs. 800/- only for the post of Junior Assistant (non refundable) in favour of Principal, Barama College, Barama payable at Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Barama Branch must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates must submit the Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language. Candidates who are in service must apply through proper channel with an NOC from the concern authority. No T.A./ D.A. will be admissible for appearing the interview. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview but not beyond.
Note: Preference shall be given to the candidates belonging to BTAD.
Important Dates Barama College Junior Assistant, Assistant Professor Recruitment
- Advertisement Published Date: 04-11-2018
- Last Date: within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important Links Barama College Junior Assistant, Assistant Professor Recruitment
- 1 Barama College Junior Assistant, Assistant Professor Rercruitment 2018
- 1.1 Barama College Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Barama College Recruitment Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Age limit for Barama College Junior Assistant, Assistant Professor Recruitment
- 1.4 How to apply for for Barama College Junior Assistant, Assistant Professor Recruitment
- 1.5 Important Dates Barama College Junior Assistant, Assistant Professor Recruitment