Barpeta Inspector of Schools Recruitment 2019 Graduate Teacher Posts: The Government of Assam under Inspector of Schools Barpeta district Assam invited application are from intending and eligible (TET) candidates for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in Provincialised Higher Secondary Schools of Barpeta district in the pay scale of PB 3 Rs. 22,000 to 87,000/- Grade pay Rs 11800/- and other allowances as admissible.
Job News Assam – Barpeta Inspector of Schools Recruitment 2019 Graduate Teacher Posts:
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teacher
No of Posts: 41 Nos. (Forty-One)
Age Limit Support (As on 1st January 2049):
- Maximum The candidate’s age, not more than 38 years.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 5 years
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 5 years
- A. M.Sc. and M.Com., with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Ed./B.T. Degree from the Institution recognized by the NCTE.
- All the candidate must be TET qualified with minimum 55% in each paper for reserved Posts and minimum 60% in each paper for UR posts.
The medium of Instruction – Barpeta Inspector of Schools Recruitment 2019:
- No candidate is allowed to apply in Bengali or Hindi or Assamese medium schools if the candidate does not have MIL in Bengali or Hindi or Assamese respectively in the HSLC Examination or equivalent certificate/diploma in Bengal of Hindi or Assamese language.
Exam Calling Process:
After scrutiny of applications candidates will be called for verification of their testimonials and the select list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the below following examinations.
- HSLC Examination
- S.S.LC. Examination
- A./B.Sc./B.Com. Examination
- Ed./B.T. Examination
- TET Examination.
Extra Marks Qualified with below Followings:
There will be no marks in Viva-Voce except the followings:
- All the NCC “C” Certificate holder get 10 Marks and 5 Marks for ‘B’ Certificate holder.
- 10 Marks for participation in recognized sports at National Level representing Assam.
- If any applicant achievements in Fine Arts and Cultural activities representing the State Officially at National Level get 10 marks
How to Apply – Barpeta Inspector of Schools Recruitment 2019:
- Interested and eligible candidates may 1st download their application form on the official website of Inspector of Schools Barpeta Assam on the website madhyamik.assam.gov.in.
- After properly fill-up the application, send/address/submit the officials the Principal or H/M or supdl. of the schools before the last date of application 27th August 2019.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel along with NOC from their employer otherwise the application shall be rejected.
Last Date of Application: 27th August 2019.
More Information about Barpeta Inspector of Schools Recruitment 2019 Graduate Teacher Posts:
Download the Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE