Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) 2016 Application Form, Details about Assam TET 2016 Application Form / Notification / Dates, Apply online form the official website at- www.rmsaassam.in
Assam Teachers Eligibility (Test) TET 2016
Assam TET 2016 Application Form: Assam Teachers Eligibility Test will be conducted by Assam Government in accordance with the rules offered by Central Regulating Authorities. The examination invites application from candidates who would like to teach students studying in Class I to V or studying in Class VI to VIII. The notification of this examination is released by the Education Department. Interested candidates can apply for this test via online mode before the last date. After the last date application form will not be accepted. The candidates who are willing to apply for Assam TET 2016, those can get more details from the official website at- www.rmsaassam.in
Assam TET 2016
As per the official notification, Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) 2016 is to be conducted in the month of October by Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Assam. It is conducted every year.his Assam Teachers Eligibility Test ( TET) is an exam for is necessary to all candidate who wants to be the teacher and wants to get the post of primary teacher in government schools of the Assam state. As per the official Notification for Assam TET Exam is conducted twice in a year. All those candidates who want to work as a Teacher they can apply through the same portal site on or before the last date.detail of Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) eligibility criteria such as, Age Limitation, Education qualification, Examination Fee, Selection Process, How to apply and Important Dates are mentioned below.
Details about Assam TET 2016
Name of the Exam: Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
Name of the Conducting Body: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Assam
Education Qualification :
* Candidates should at least pass their Senior Secondary Examination or any other equivalent degree and here at least 45% of marks are required (OR)
* The candidates should at least pass their B.A or B.Sc. or If they have passed or appearing in the B.Ed or Senior Secondary, they can take up this test.
Age Limit: All those candidates which are between the 18 to 40 years age group they all can get part in this test.
Application fee:- All the applicants have to pay Rs.400/- as application fee.
How to Apply for Assam TET 2016
* Visit the official website at– http://www.rmsaassam.in/
* After that find the link ‘Apply Online’ and click on it.
* Fill up all details for Registration.
* Enter all the details in application form.
* Click on the submit button.
* Take print out of your application form for future uses.
Online Application Apply Available Shortly