Name of the post: Storeman, LDA
No.of post: 05 nos.
Eligibility: HSLC passed
Age: 18-38 yrs.
Apply Mode: Offline
Last date: 10-12-2015
Applications are invited in the Standard Form of Application published in Schedule-IX of the Assam Gazette from the Citizen of India for filling up of vacant post as mentioned below in the Central Training Institute, (Civil Defence and Home Guards) Panikhaiti, Guwahati – 26. The last date of submission of Application is 10-12-2015 to be addressed to the Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards, Assam, Beltola, Guwahati-28.
There will be a single written test for the both categories of posts bearing same pay scale. Candidates are directed to furnish option for both categories of posts viz – option – I – (Name of the post) option – II – (Name of the post) in the application form in respective slot.
Name of the post:
1. Storeman (Grade-III)
2. 2 L.D. Assistant (Grade-III)
No.of post: 05 nos.
1. Storeman (Grade-III): 02 nos. (OBC-1, STP-1)
2. 2 L.D. Assistant (Grade-III): 03 nos. (UR-2, OBC-1)
Scale of pay: Storeman and L.D. Assistant Pay Band-ll Rs. 5200/- – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2200/- Plus other allowances as admissible under rule.
Eligibility: The minimum educational qualification for the post of Storeman and L.D. Assistant is HSLC passed from a recognized Board/lnstitution.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit of the candidate should be18 (eighteen) years and maximum of 38 (thirty eight) years as on 01.01.2015. Upper age relaxation limit as per existing rules of the Reserved Categories.
Eligible Candidates will have to appear for written test/ computer typing test and interview. Date and Venue of the Written Test / Interview will be communicated to the candidates in due course.
1. Govt, servant joining in the service of the State on or after 1st February, 2005 shall not be Governed by the existing Assam Services (Pension Rules) 1969 and order issued there under from time to time so far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned. They will be Governed by New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme announced by the Govt.
2. Incomplete form of application will be rejected.
3. The posts will be reserved for all reserved categories as per entitlement as mentioned above.
4. On the basis of scoring in the written test 5 (five) times of the notified existing vacant post category wise will be called for computer typing test and viva-voce.
5. Computer typing test will be automated software based with equal weightage for speed (wpm) and accuracy (100% of correct words).
6. Interview cum viva-voce would be 10 (ten) marks where each member shall award marks independently and averaged out.
7. Those who are already serving under Central Govt. / State Govt, should apply through proper channel.
8. Final result will be based on total mark obtained out of 130 with usual provision of reservations as per law.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a Candidate.
10. The application must be legibly filied-up all columns by the candidates with his/her own handwriting and should be sent in closed cover with marking “Application for the post of Storeman/L.D. Assistant of CTI.
11. Any request for change of address will not be entertained after submission of the application.
12. The Directorate will not take responsibility to co-relate any document sent separately.
13. The Directorate will not be responsible for loss of application on transit or postal delay.