CTET Online Apply 2019 Notification for upcoming Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2019 Exam: The Government of Indian, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi will be conducting the 12th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII on 7th July 2019.
Exam Details – CTET Online Apply 2019 Notification for upcoming Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2019 Exam.
Name of the Examination: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2019
How to Apply /How to CTET Online Apply 2019 Central Teacher Eligibility Test:
The interested and eligible candidates have to apply online mode only, through the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) official website www.ctet.nic.in.
The candidate applying for CTET Online Apply 2019 is required –
- Information Bulletin carefully with the entire requirement therein.
- To satisfy eligibility to appear in the examination
- Submit the online application by giving full particulars by accessing the CTET official website ctet.nic.in
- Complete write the mailing address with Postal PIN Code at the time of applying
- Before submission of application form, decide the mode of payment of the fee.
Method of Submission of Online Application Form CTET Online Apply 2019:
- 1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
- 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
- 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- 5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
- 6: Print Confirmation page for the record and future reference.
Registration Procedure of CTET Online Apply 2019 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019:
(A) Authentication Form: Fill details like State, Identification type (select any Identity as applicable), Candidate’s Name, and Date of Birth and Gender.
(B) Fill Online Application Form: Fill the complete online Application Form and choose the password. After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated. Note down the Registration No. /Application No. For subsequent login, system generated Registration No. /Application No. and chosen Password will be used.
- Password Policy will be as follows –
- the Pass will be 8 to 13 characters long.
- the Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric value and at least one special characters!@#$%^&*-
- Candidate can change the passwords after login if desired. New Password cannot be identical to any of the previous three passwords.
- Neither CTET nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate should log out at the end of their session so that the contents of the application cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
(C) Online Uploading of Scanned Images – CTET Online Apply 2019 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Size of the scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of latest photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format and as per the size and dimension specified, before applying online.
The scanned image of the latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at center, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination.
(D) Pay Examination Fee for CTET Online Apply 2019 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019:
- Category – General/OBC
- Only Paper I or II – 700/-
- Both Paper I & II – 1200/-
- Category – SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person
- Only Paper I or II – 350/-
- Both Paper I & II – 600/-
Mode of Payment CTET Online Apply 2019 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019:
Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank
- Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
- Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card)
(E) Downloading of Confirmation Page for CTET Online Apply 2019 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019:
Candidates are required to take the printout of Confirmation Page for the record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to CTET Unit.
Important Dates if you are interested to apply online application for upcoming Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2019 CTET Online Apply 2019.
The Online Application Process Will Be Start – 5th February 2019.
The Last Date of Submitting Online Application – 5th March 2019
Last Date for Examination Fee Payment – 8th March 2019 (Before 03:30 PM)
The period for Correction/ Updation in Details – 14th August 2019 to 20th March 2019
Date of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Exam – 7th July 2019 (Sunday)
More Information about the upcoming Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2019
Download the Official Notification: CLICK HERE
To Apply Upcoming Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2019: CLICK HERE