DHTA Assam Recruitment 2019 Directorate of Handloom and Textiles Assam: The Government of India (Assam) under Directorate of Handloom and Textiles Assam invited applications are from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having registration No. in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam.
The vacancies as indicated below for persons with disability in (Special Recruitment Drive) as per Rule under Directorate of Handloom and Textiles, Assam.
The Standard Form of Application, as published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX along with requisite mentioned below for filling up sanctioned vacant post of Grade-III.
It is also informed that who had applied for the post of Demonstrator in response to the earlier advertisement they are also required to apply again for the post.
Note: In cancellation of the earlier advertisement No. vide DHTE 32/2017/3 Dated 30.08.2017
Job Details – DHTA Assam Recruitment 2019 Directorate of Handloom and Textiles Assam
Name of the Post: Demonstrator (Handloom and Textiles)
No of Vacancies: 10 (Ten)
- Blindness/ Low vision – 3 (Three) Posts
- Hearing Impaired – 4 (Four) Posts
- Locomotor or Cerebral Palsy – 3 (Three) Posts
Reservation: Person with Disability (PWD)
The Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/-to 49,000/- Grade Pay Rs. 6,200/-in Pay Band- 2
Educational and Other Qualification Required in DHTA Assam Recruitment 2019 Directorate of Handloom and Textiles Assam:
- A candidate should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed.
- Two (02) years certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized Institute or Certificate Course from the Handloom Training Institutes of the Department of Handloom, and Textiles Assam.
Age Limit Support:
- Candidates must not be of age less than 18 years and more than 43 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Relaxation as per the government rule
How to Apply in DHTA Assam Recruitment 2019 Directorate of Handloom and Textiles Assam:
The eligible and interested candidates may apply in a Standard Form with the supporting documents as mentioned below before the date of application –
The applications are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto:
- One self-addressed envelope of 5 cm X 11 cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five)
- Attested copies of all certificates in support of Educational Qualification, Age, and Caste etc.,
- One Copy of persons with Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Two (2) copies of recent passport photographs signed and dated by the candidate on the reverse side of those.
Attested copy of valid Registration Certificates of Employment Exchange
The envelope containing the application should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Demonstrator category- SC, ST, and OBC”.
Address to – The application should reach at the office of Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam G.N.B. Road Ambari Guwahati -1
Last Date for Application Submission: 10th March 2019
More Information about DHTA Assam Recruitment 2019 Directorate of Handloom and Textiles Assam:
Download the Official advertisement: CLICK HERE