Dhubri Fishery Development Recruitment 2019 Junior Assistant Post: The Government of Assam, under district Fishery Development Dhubri, Assam invited applications in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX are from the intending Indian citizen for filling up of sanction vacant Post of Junior Assistant under the Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Dhubri – Assam.
Job News Assam – Dhubri Fishery Development Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
No of Post: 01 (One)
- Reservation – ST (P)
- Graduate in any discipline with proficiency in Computer Typing both English and Assamese.
Age Limit Support (As on 1st August 2019):
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 38 years.
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 years relaxable.
The Scale of Pay (Salary):
- Pay Band: 2 – Rs. 14,000 to 49,000/- + GP 6200/- Per Month
- As per rules other allowances admissible
The selection process done in two phases, below we mention the phase concept – for more detail please check on the official advertisement.
- Phase – 1: Multiple Choice Written Test
- Phase – 2: Computer Practical Test
How to Apply – Dhubri Fishery Development Recruitment 2019:
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application before the last date of application 10th September 2019.
- The Application format is Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX.
- All the applicant submit/send/address their application to the Office of the District Fishery Department Officer, Dhubri, A.K. Azad Road, Ward No. 7, P.O., and District – Dhubri (Assam).
- The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
All the applicant submits their application with below following Self-attested copies of documents:
- Mark sheets of educational and other qualifications
- Age proof certificate
- Caste certificate
- valid Employment Registration Card copy
- Affix one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph.
- The application form and two copies self-attested passport size photograph along with the application.
Application Fee: NIL.
Place of Vacancy:
- Office of the Sub Divisional Fishery Dev. Officer, South Salmara Mankachar Sub Division Hatsingimari.
Last Date of Application: 10th September 2019.
More Information about Dhubri Fishery Development Recruitment 2019 Junior Assistant Post:
Download the Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE