Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2018: Junior Assistant [4 Posts]: Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam has published Recruitment notification for 04 Junior Assistant job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest New Recruitment Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam organization job applications are collected by Offline mode.
Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of the vacancies as mentioned below in the cadre of Junior Assistant in the office of the Directorate of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16.
Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 4 (SC: 1, OBC:2, STP: 1)
• The applicant must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
• The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency both in English and Assamese from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (working knowledge in MS-Office Word, Excel, Power point etc.)
Pay: Pay of PP-2 Rs. 14,000-Rs. 49,000 p.m + Grade Pay Rs. 6200 p.m
Age: 18 to 44 years as 01-10-2018. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of ST/SC, OBC/ MOBC and Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. rule in force.
Application Fee: Nil (as per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/ 12, dtd. 21.05.2018
Mode of selection:
Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple Choice written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter.
1. The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
(a) Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark-sheets from H.S.L.C. onwards in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate etc., computer Diploma/ Certificate and other document
(b) Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested should be enclosed along with the application.
(c) A self addressed envelope size (22cmx10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
2. Candidates must have registered their names in employment exchange and registration no. with date must be mentioned in their application form.
3. Candidates serving in Govt. should submit their application through proper channel.
4. Candidates/Applicants will have to clearly write the name of the post applied for (in bold letter) in the top of the sealed envelope containing the application form.
5. Selected candidates qualified for appointment will be governed by existing new set of Pension Rules which are already formulated with Contributory Pension Scheme by State Govt. vide O.M. No. BW/7/2008/Pt./40, dtd. 06.10.2009
6. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
7. The last date for receiving of application 19.11.2018.
8. No TA/DA will be borne by the Department for attending written test.
9. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
10. No Applications will be received after expiry of the last date fixed.
Phase-II: Against vacancy candidates will be short listed as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the short listed candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate. Educational Qualification Certificate. Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.
How to Apply for Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment
Application may be submitted to the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati, Meen Bhawan, P.O. Gopinath Nagar, PIN-781016 before the last date fixed. (Application received including through post after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.)
Important Dates for Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment
Last Date: 19/11/2018
Important Links for Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Download Application Form: Click Here