Gauhati University Re-Checking Answer Script Application form
How apply Gauhati University Re-Checking/ Re-Evaluation Answer Script
a. Step-1: Application for the re-scrutiny of answer script(s) will be accepted up to 15 days from the date of declaration of the result. The re-scrutiny process will be completed by re-totaling of marks, checking unassigned/ omission of marks.
b. Step-2: Application for photocopy of the answer script(s) will be received up to 15 days from the date of declaration of result of the re-scrutiny. One should apply for photocopy along with the proof of re-scrutinised result as the photocopy of answer script will be provided only after re-scrutiny of the respective copy/copies of the Answer Script.
c. Step-3: Application for the re-evaluation of answer script(s) will be accepted up to one month from the date of dispatch of the photocopy of answer script(s) with following conditions.
➧Condition no. 1: A student should go through step-1 and step-2 before proceeding to step-3.
➧Condition no. 2: Re-evaluation is allowed if and only if marks obtained in a paper is more than 25% of the total marks.
d. An answer script shall not be preserved for more than 6 (six) months from the date of declaration of result.
e. No re-scrutiny, photocopy and re-evaluation of their answer script(s) will be allowed for internal examination, practical examination, project works and viva-voce examination.
1. The candidate seeking Re‐evaluation of his/her answer script must apply within 15 days from the date of declaration of the results. No application will be entertained after the stipulated period mentioned above.
2. Application for Re‐evaluation will be allowed for maximum 3 (three) papers.
3. Fees for Re‐evaluation is Rs. 600.00 (Rupees Six hundred only) per paper.
4. Fees for Re‐ evaluation with photocopy is Rs. 700.00 (Seven hundred only) per paper.
5. Fees for getting only photocopy is Rs. 100.00 (One hundred only) per paper.
6. Application for re‐evaluation is to be submitted to the principals of respective colleges for onward transmission to the University. NO APPLICATION IN THIS REGARD WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THE UNIVERSITY FROM THE STUDENTS DIRECTLY.
7. Marks/Grade awarded after Re‐evaluation shall be retained as the final marks even if such mark may be lower than the marks/grade originally awarded and a fresh mark‐sheet/grade sheet shall be issued. No claim whatsoever for retaining the original marks/grade shall be entertained.
8. The re‐evaluation of the answer scripts will be restricted to the theory papers only. No application will be accepted for re‐evaluation in practical, dissertation or project papers.
9. The University authority shall endeavor to declare the results of re‐evaluation as early as possible.
10. Fee may be paid either at the University Cash Counter or through Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Gauhati University, Payable at the State Bank of India, Gauhati University Branch.
More Details GU Official website: www.gauhati.ac.in