Indian Army Upper Assam Rally 2019- Mariani For 10 Upper Assam Districts: Indian Army Rally 2019- Recruitment Rally for Jorhat- Mariani 10 Upper Assam Districts of Jorhat, Majuli, Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Golaghat, Sivasagar, Charaideo, Dhemaji, North Lakhimpur and Karbi Anglong. Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Hojai, Biswanath, Nagaon, Sonitpur & Morigaon from 02 Mar 2019 to 09 Mar 2019 at Mariani (Venue) organised by ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE : JORHAT (ASSAM). Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 03 Jan 2019 to 06 Jan 2019.
Join Indian Army Upper Assam Rally 2019 – Various Soldier Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Join Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Soldier
Indian Army Rally Jorhat Mariani Assam Notification 2019
Name of District
- North Lakhimpur
- Karbi Anglong
Name of post:
1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant)
3. Soldier Technica
4. Soldier Clk/SKT
5. Soldier Tradesman
Indian Army Assam Upper Assam Rally Qualification:
1. Soldier General Duty (GD): SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+ 2 and above, however minimum 33% in each subject required.
2. Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant):
(a) 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in these subject and 50% marks in aggregate.
(b) Candidate should be Graduate with Botany, Zoology/ Bio Science & English. The stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off in case of Graduates. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also
3. Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in overall aggregate.
4. Soldier Clk/SKT: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studies and passed English and Maths/Accounts/ Book Keeping in class X or Class XII with 50% Marks in each subject.
Note :- Even if a candidate is a Graduate or has a higher qualification % marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility
5. Soldier Tradesman: 10th Simple Pass/ITI (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper who may be 8th Pass).
Indian Army Assam Jorhat Mariani Rally Age limit:
1. Soldier General Duty (GD): 17 ½ to 21 yrs (Born between 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2001)
2. Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant): 17 ½ to 23 yrs (Born between 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001)
3. Soldier Technical: 17 ½ to 23 yrs (Born between 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001)
4. Soldier Clk/SKT: 17 ½ to 23 yrs (Born between 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001)
5. Soldier Tradesman: 17 ½ to 23 yrs (Born between 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001)
Indian Army Rally Jorhat Mariani Selection Process:
The selection process for Indian Army Rally is as follows,
- Physical Fitness Test,
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificate. Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Martic/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University. Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. Candidates with matric certificates from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Teshildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph (Maharashtra State does not issue with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate).
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Teshildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
(g) School Character Certificate. School character certificate issued by the School/College Principal/headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidate are required to provide the following documents :-
(1) Relationship certificate issued from respective records office only duly signed by records Officer with Personal number, Rank , Name and particular of the records officer issuing the relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
(2) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Sports Certificate.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.inwebsite.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State Level and University team or regional team at District level with 1 st/2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under :-
(1) All Sr/Jr national Championship Certificate – Respective National Federation.
(2) All State & Dist level Certificates – Respective State Sports Association.
(3) All University level Certificate – Inter University Sports Board.
(4) All Scholl level certificate – All India School Games Federation.
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- No-judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Important Instructions Indian Army rally.
5. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
6. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to civil police.
7. RECRUITMENT INTO THE ARMY IS A FREE SERVICE. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO PAYBRIBE TO ANYONE FOR RECRUITMENT AS IT IS BASED PURELYON MERIT . SELECTION PROCESS DURING RECRUITMENT AT ALL STAGES IS COMPUTENSEND AND TRANSPARENT. THEREFORE, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BE BEWARE OF TOUTS AS THEY CANNOT HELP THEM AT ANY STAGE.
8. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
9. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
10. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/attention of any type will not be accepted.
11. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
12. No compensation for death/injury/loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
13. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performing enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
14. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part on the boys are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
15. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
16. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
17. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
18. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physically measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
19. Candidates may require to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under own arrangements.
20. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
21. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
22. For more details contact on :-
(a) TelephoneNumber – 0364 – 2506581
(b) Mobile No – 9485394233
How to Apply Indian Army Upper Assam rally
- Log on to Join Indian Army careers page at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Join Indian Army Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Army Rally 2018 application form
Indian Army Jorhat Mariani Rally Soldier Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20 Nov 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31 Dec 2018
- Admit card Available: 03 Jan 2019 to 06 Jan 2019.
Date of rally: 02 Mar 2019 to 09 Mar 2019
Advertisement Details: Pl check http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/Portal/BRAVO_NotificationPDF/ARMY_RECRUITMENT_RALLY_MARIANI_MARCH_2019.pdf