J N College Boko Recruitment 2019: The J N College Boko invited applications are in the DHE’s prescribed format (No. DHE/PA/4/2017/24 dated 20.12.2017) along with complete Bio-Data including phone number and E-mail ID and all testimonials from HSLC onwards for filling up the below following sanctioned posts of Assistant Professors.
Job News Assam – J N College Boko Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
No of Posts: 04 (Fore)
Vacant Post Deploy Subject Wise:
- History (Assistant Professor) – 01 (One)
- Anthropology (Assistant Professor) – 02 (Two)
- Political Science (Assistant Professor) – 01 (One)
Cast wise Post Reservation:
- History – Post reserved for SC.
- Anthropology – 01 ST(P) and 01 UR Posts.
- Political Science – Post reserved for OBC/MOBC
Age Limit Support (As on 1st January 2019):
- Maximum age limit supports up to 38 years
Age Relation –
- SC/ST/PWD candidates – 5 years.
- for OBC/MOBC candidates – 3 years.
Educational Qualification – J N College Boko Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates having a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedures for the award of Ph.D. degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET.
- The candidate must have a good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject.
- The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
- In service, candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
- The candidates must have PRC and must know the local language.
As per Government office memorandum no. AHE.407/2017144 dated 8th November 2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions.
How to Apply – J N College Boko Recruitment 2019:
Interested and eligible applicants submit their application before the last date of application, to be addressed to Dr. N. Goswami Principal & Secretary J. N. College, Boko, Kamrup, Assam Pin-781123.
All the application’s reach out under the timeline of application 15 days, after official advertisement published 19th August 2019.
- Applications accompanied with a non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand) only.
- The demand draft is drawn in favor of Principal, Jawaharlal Nehru College, Boko payable at United Bank of India, Boko Branch.