Name of post: Junior Assistant
No. of post: 02 posts
Eligibility: 10th passed
Apply Mode: Offline
Last Date: 14-03-2016
Application in prescribed form in Part- IX of Assam Gazette are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizen of India for filling up the following vacant Grade- III post in the office of the Executive Engineer (PHE) Rangia Division, Rangia, Pin-781354.
Name of post: Junior Assistant (Gr-lll)
No. of post: 02 posts (UR)
Eligibility: 10th passed
Scale of pay: Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay 2200
Age limit: Age must not be less than 18 (eighteen) years and more than 38 (thirty eight) years as on 01-01-2016.
How to Apply:
1. A candidate must submit his/her application duly filled up in prescribed standard Form mentioned contact Number.
2. The Candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and registration No. must be mentioned in the application form.
3. The application in prescribed format must be accompanied by the following
a) 3 (Three) Nos. recent passport size photograph signed by the candidate should be submitted along with the application form.
b) Attested copy of education qualification certificate and age proof certificate etc.
c) One self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- only (envelope size 18 cm x 27 cm) The applicant may also collect the calling letter from the office of the Executive Engineer (PHE) Rangia Divison, Rangia.
Terms & Condition:
1. New Pension scheme will be followed which are already introduced with the Contributory pension Scheme announced by the Govt, of India Vide order No. 2501/14/2001/1-AC (II) Dated 08-09-2009 and Financial Department Notification No. BW-7/2008/’Pt/40 Dated. 06/10/2009.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview.
3. Incomplete application submitted after the schedule date shall be summarily rejected.
4. The Application should reach the office of the Executive Engineer (PHE) Rangia Division, Rangia on or before 14-03-2016.
5. Venue and date of interview will be notified in the next advertisement.
6. No postal delay in receipt of application will be accepted and the authority will not be responsible for any delay in postal delivery.
7. The candidates will be selected through written test, practical test on computer and viva-voice.
8. The successful candidates in written test will be call for computer test and viva- voice.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify candidates.
10. The undersigned reserved that right to accept or modify the advertisement and to cancel or postpone written test/ interview without assigning any region thereof.