National Health Mission NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Online Apply: The Government of Assam under National Health Mission (NHM) Assam invited online applications are from the eligible candidates willing to work in mission mode with challenging tasks for engagement on contractual basis for the following position in National Health Mission (NHM) Guwahati Assam.
Job Details – National Health Mission NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Online Apply
Name of the Post: Surveillance Worker (Contractual)
Total Number of Posts: 400 posts (in various districts), 4% (16 Positions will be reserved for PWD Candidates)
Educational Qualification and Experience Required in National Health Mission NHM Assam Recruitment 2019:
- 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution
- Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & another related programme.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health &FW Department of Assam.
AGE LIMIT (According to Birth Certificate/HSLC or equivalent Admit Card)
- Not less than 21 (Twenty One) Years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.01.2019
- In case of PWD candidates, the age is relaxable by 10 years, i.e. 54 years.
- The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate at the time of viva-voce examination (if called for)
Relaxed Age Limit –
- OBC/MOBC Candidates – 47 (Forty-Seven) years
- SC/ST Candidates – 49 (Forty-Nine) years for
Remuneration (Salary): Rs 15000/month
Selection Process Method in National Health Mission NHM Assam Recruitment 2019:
- HSSLC or equivalent pass
- Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
(Candidates have to upload the supporting HSSLC or equivalent mark sheet & Experience Certificate at the time of online application or the candidature is liable to be rejected)
How to Apply in National Health Mission NHM Assam Recruitment 2019:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before the last date of application 16th February 2019; applicants may submit their application in the official website of National Health Mission (NHM) Assam website – https://nhm.assam.gov.in
Note – The aspiring candidates shall visit the NHM Assam website to check the updates.
General Conditions follow those Candidates who interested to Apply in National Health Mission NHM Assam Recruitment 2019:
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement as well as to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The details will be available on the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in If any candidate found providing false certificates as experience letter, the candidature of such candidates will be summarily rejected at any stage of the selection process.
Last Date of Online Application in National Health Mission (NHM): 16th February 2019
More Information about National Health Mission NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Online Apply
Download the Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE