North Eastern Railway Opening New Job for 745 Act Apprentice Post 2018-19: Online applications through Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur are. Invited from the candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions for undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1962, in the following units of North Eastern Railway, Office of the General Manager(Personnel) North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur-273012 for Act Apprentice TrainingNotification 2018-19
North Eastern Railway Opening New Job for 745 Act Apprentice Post Vacant Details:
|SL NO||Name of the Unit||Total Slots|
|1||Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur||203|
|2||Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||63|
|3||Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||35|
|4||Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar||60|
|5||Carriage & Wagon Izzat N agar||64|
|6||Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn||155|
|7||Diesel Shed Gonda||90|
|8||Carriage.& Wagon Varanasi||75|
The details of North Eastern Railway Opening New Job for 745 Act Apprentice Post:
Trade wise slots with break-up of reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/Divyang/Ex-Servicemen & their wards are as under:
|1||Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur||Fitter||69|
|2||Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||Fitter||31|
|3||Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||Fitter||20|
|4||Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar||Electrician||30|
|5||Carriage & Wagon IzzatNagar||Fitter||64|
|6||Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn||Fitter||122|
|7||Diesel Shed Gonda||Welder||02|
|8||Carriage & Wagon Varanasi||Fitter||67|
Note for the Applicants on Apply North Eastern Railway Opening New Job for 745 Act Apprentice Post:
There will be 3% reservation to Divyang (PWD)& 3% reservation to the Ex-Servicemen & Wards of Ex-Servicemen & Armed Forces Personnel from their community (UR/SC/ST/OBC) in terms of Railway BoardLetter No.’ E (MPP) 2003/6/14 dated 09, 12.2003 (RBE-213/2003) and E (NG) II/2009/RR-1/10dated 23.07.2015 (RBE-83/2015).
Age Limits Supporting in North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment for 745 Act ApprenticePost:
The candidates must not be less than 15 years Supporting and not more than 24 years of age as on 29.12.2018. In the case of SC/ST candidate’s upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years and in the case of OBCcandidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years. For Divyang (PWD) candidates maximum 10 years age relaxation is permitted
Essential Qualification Required in North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification of High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification from recognized Board.
Physical Standard Supporting at North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
Selected candidates will be required to pass the prescribed medical examination as per rules in force before induction into the training course. Eligibility of Divyang for particular trade shall be governed by Railway Boards guidelines.
Processing Fee for North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
The candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- as processing fee. SC/ST/Divyang (PWD)/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of processing fee.
Mode of Application for North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment for 745 ActApprentice Post:
Candidates are required to submit their applications & processing fee (Rs. l 00/-) online. Before submitting an online application, the candidate should ensure himself that they are eligible under this notification. The server will be opened at 10.00 hours on 30.11.2018 for online application and will be closed at 17.00 hours on 29.12.2018,
Mode of Selection in North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in High School/10th examination. Candidates may opt for more than one unit/place. In case, his merit position does not permit to
North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment for 745 Act Apprentice Post:
Training& Stipend: Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council. The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the prescribed
Disclaimer-Act apprentices imparted training in Railway establishments will have no claim, to seek employment on Railways on the basis of such training.
Cancellation of earlier notifications – Any notifications for apprentice training in above units for year 2018-19 stands canceled and all such candidates are required to fill online application for this purpose.
Other Conditions – North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
Applicant should submit one application only more than one application is liable to be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form would be a disqualification.
- The candidates who are called for verification of certificates are not eligible for any Travelling/Dearness Allowances.
- Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by a separate scheme of apprenticeship.
- The selected candidates shall execute a contract of Apprenticeship under the
- Apprentices Act, 1961 and if such a candidate is a minor, his parent/Guardian shall execute the prescribed contract. The Apprentices shall be governed by the provisions of Apprentices Apprenticeship Rules, 1962 as amended from time to time and such Rules and Regulations applicable to them.
- In case an Apprentice discontinues the apprenticeship training and fails to fulfill the obligations as per his contract without valid reasons, he shall have to refund the stipend paid to him, the cost of training and such other costs that may be determined under the Rules by the Railway Administration.
- The candidature for training is liable to be canceled at any time if false declaration discovered and candidates are not adhering Rules &Regulations of Railways. The decision of the Railway Administration in this regard will be final and binding. No further correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
This notification can be seen and online application can be made on the official website of North Eastern Railway www.ner.i_ndianrailways.gov.in (available at about us >Departments >Personnel > Notification and also in RRCSection i.e. Contact us > Recruitment > RRC).
Candidates should note that all communication shall be made by publishing notices on NER’s website. No individual call letters etc. shall be issued at any stage. SMS/Email may be sent to the candidates. However, candidates are advised to visit NER’s website at_ regular intervals.No. receipt of communication shall not be the basis of any claim, whatsoever. Candidate should note that document verification shall be conducted at a very short notice. The schedule of document verification shall be published on NER’swebsite.
Date of Commencement of Online Application: 30-11-2018 (10.00 Hours)
Last Date for Online Application: 29-12-2018 (1 7.00 Hours)
More Information about North Eastern Railway Opening New Job for 745 Act ApprenticePost 2018-19
Download Official Advertisement: Click Here
- 1 North Eastern Railway Opening New Job for 745 Act Apprentice Post Vacant Details:
- 2 The details of North Eastern Railway Opening New Job for 745 Act Apprentice Post:
- 3 Note for the Applicants on Apply North Eastern Railway Opening New Job for 745 Act Apprentice Post:
- 4 Essential Qualification Required in North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
- 5 Physical Standard Supporting at North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
- 6 Processing Fee for North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
- 7 Mode of Application for North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment for 745 ActApprentice Post:
- 8 Mode of Selection in North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment:
- 9 North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment for 745 Act Apprentice Post:
- 10 Other Conditions – North Eastern Railway Opening New Job Recruitment: