Name of the post: PRO
No. of post: 01 no.
Eligibility: HSLC with ITI
Age: 18-38 yrs.
Last Date: 04-12-2015
Applications are invited in prescribed standard form of application as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending candidates for recruitment to Grade-Ill posts against the Office stated below.
Name of the post: Power Pump Operator (PRO)
No. of post: 01 no. (OBC)
Scale of pay: PB-2=Rs. 5200 – 20200/- GradePay-Rs. 2000/-
Age limit: 18-38 years
Eligibility: H.S.L.C. Passed with ITI T rade Govt, recognized institute in Mechanical/Electrical trade.
TERMS & CONDITION
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India.
2. The Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and registration No. and date must be mentioned in their applications.
3. Candidates already in service should apply through Proper Channel.
4. Age of the candidates shall be not less than 18 years or more than 38 years as on the 1st day of January/2015. The Upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years for SC, ST(P) & ST(H) candidates as per Govt, rule in force.
5. The application with attested copies of all testimonials regarding qualification, Age, Caste, Employment Exchange registration Card etc. along with 3 copies of recent Passport Size photograph duly signed by the candidate should reach in the office of the undersigned on or before 04.12.2015.
6. A written test will be held for 100 marks for 3 hours duration ( English-35, Mathematics-35, and General Knowledge-30 marks).
7. The date of written Examination will be mentioned in the calling letters to be issued to the candidates.
8. Successful candidates in written tests will be called for viva-voce.
9. A self addressed envelope of 10″x4.5″ affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- (five) must be enclosed with the application.
10. The applications with testimonials & self addressed envelope should be put inside a sealed envelope.
11. Name of the post applied for shall be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application.
12. Incomplete applications shall summarily be rejected.
13. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
14. Application received either directly or through postal will not be accepted after the Schedule date fixed.
15. Over qualified candidate may not be considered for appointment.
16. The appointees will be abide by the Govt. New Pension Rules.
17. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the test/ interview.
Sd/- Superintending Engineer
North Kamrup Circle (Irrigation)