NRC Assam Important Announcement On Claims & Objections, Sep 2018: NRC Assam New Notification for Claims & Objections Details. Friends More Details given below…
1. Claims and Objections will be received from 25,h September 2018.
2. This process of receipt of Claims and Objections will remain open, tentatively, for a period of 60 (sixty) days effective from 25th September, 2018 up to 23rd November 2018.
3. Claim can be submitted only by those applicants who submitted NRC Application Form until Bl51 August 2015 and were issued a valid Application Receipt Number (ARN). Claim of any person, who had not applied earlierwill not be accepted.
4. Objection can be submitted by any person.
5. Claims can only be submitted at the NRC Seva Kendra (NSK) where the Claimant had submitted the Application Form earlier. Even if an applicant has changed address after submission of Application Form, Claim isto be submitted only atthe NSK wherethe NRC Application was submitted originally.
6. Objection can be submitted only at the NSK covering the residence of the person against whom the objection has been submitted.
7. The applicant will not be allowed to change Legacy Person in the Claim Form from the one originally submitted in the NRC Application Form in 2015 under Q 9a or Q 10a or Q 11a or under Q12.
8. A Claim can be submitted for re-consideration of eligibility based on documents already submitted or it can be submitted with additional List A or List B documents. There is no need to re-submit the documents submitted earlier. If an additional List A document is submitted, such document will have to be any one or more of the following ten (10) documents:
I. Land documents like Registered Sale Deed, Records of land rights up to 24th March, 1971 (midnight).
II. Permanent Residential Certificate issued from outside the State up to 24th March, 1971 (midnight)
III. Passport issued bythe Government of India up to 24th March, 1971 (midnight)
IV. Life Insurance Corporation of India Insurance Policy (LICI) of relevant period i.e. up to 24th March, 1971 (midnight)
V. Any license/certificate issued by any Government authority of relevant period i.e. up to 24th March, 1971 (midnight)
VI. Document showing service/employment under Government/Public Sector undertaking up to 24th March, 1971 (midnight)
VII. Bank/Post Office Accounts of relevant period i.e. up to 24th March, 1971 (midnight)
VIII. Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority up to 24th March, 1971 (midnight)
IX. Educational certificate issued by Board/Universities up to 24th March, 1971 (midnight)
X. Records/processes pertaining to court up to 24th March, 1971 (midnight) provided they are part of a proceedings in a Judicial or Revenue Court.
As such, though the Claim Form displays the list of all 15 List A documents for the purpose of quoting, only 10 documents as listed above will be accepted at present.
9. Presently, the following 5 documents will not be accepted as additional List A document as decision on the matter is pending with the Hon’ble Supreme Court:
I. NRC, 1951;
II. Electoral Roll up to 24th March (midnight), 1971;
III. Citizenship Certificate;
IV. Refugee Registration Certificate;
V. Ration Card
The next date of hearing on the matter is scheduled for 23rd October 2018
10. Claim can also be accepted for inclusion by correction in identification as D Voter (DV) or Declared Foreigner (DF) or person with Pending Case in Foreigner Tribunals (PFT) and/or their descendants and those persons in whose cases Judicial Authority/ Foreigners Tribunal has declared them as Indian Citizen but whose names are not included in draft NRC. A different form will be used for these cases.
11. No fresh Family Tree is to be submitted by the claimant.
12. On submission of a Claim or Objection, the person will be provided by the NRC authorities an acknowledgement receipt and a summary of documents submitted.
13. Following blank forms will be available at NSK or for downloading from the NRC website: nrcassam.nic.in
I. Claim Form
II. Claim Form for inclusion by correction in identification as D Voter (DV) or Declared Foreigner (DF) or person with Pending Case in Foreigner Tribunals (PFT) and/or their descendants
III. Objection Form
Photocopies of blank forms can also be used
Disclaimer : We are not Officials of NRC, not affiliated with official support. So, don’t share your Personal information here. We posted this article for general information purpose only and all the information we share, are collected from different internet sources & News Paper. Before taking any further step Please Confirm it from Official website of NRC www.nrcassam.nic.in admin is not responsible for any of your activity. Thank You