NRL Recruitment 2019 Numaligarh Refinery Limited – Advisor Post: The Government of Assam (India) under Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), a leading Miniratna Category- I PSU plans to lay Crude Oil and Product Pipelines in the states of Assam, West Bengal and Odisha having a total pipeline length of over 2,000 KMs.
The company intends to engage persons having minimum 15 years of experience in Pipeline Projects, on a contractual basis, as Advisor under the following terms and conditions – Interested and eligible candidates may apply before the last date of application –
Job News Assam – NRL Recruitment 2019 Numaligarh Refinery Limited – Advisor Post
Name of the Projects: Pipeline Projects in Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
Serial No.: 1 (One)
Name of the Post: Advisor in Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Pipeline Projects
Remuneration (Salary): As Per Industry Practice
Educational Qualification Required in NRL Recruitment 2019:
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a Government recognized institution/university.
Experience: Having a minimum 15 years of experiences in pipeline projects.
Age: Should not be more than 65 years as on 1st February 2019.
Engagement Type: Contractual basis
Engagement Period of NRL Recruitment 2019:
- Two years
- However, the contract can be terminated by giving one month notice by either parties without assigning any reason
How to Apply in NRL Recruitment 2019 Numaligarh Refinery Limited – Advisor Post:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply with detail BIO-DATA to the following address (Dy. General Manager (HR) 122A, G.S. Road Christianbasti Guwahati 781005 Assam) on or before the last date of application 21st February 2019
- Application Format – Superscribing the envelop “Application for the post of Advisor (Pipeline Projects)” on or before 21st February 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for further evaluation.
Other Terms and Conditions Follow NRL Recruitment 2019:
- The contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization or absorption in the post or right for continuity in service or automatic extension of the terms of the contract.
Last Date of Application in NRL Recruitment 2019, Numaligarh Refinery Limited for the post of Advisor:
- 21st February 2019
More Information about NRL Recruitment 2019 Numaligarh Refinery Limited – Advisor Post
Download the Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE