ONGC Recruitment via GATE 2019 Notification Out for Graduate Trainees, Read Here Now
ONGC Recruitment Via GATE 2019 : Class-I Executive Vacancy Details
8. AEE (Instrumentation)- Graduate Degree in Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks
9. AEE (Mechanical)- Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks
10. AEE (Production)- Mechanical Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks
11. AEE (Production)-Chemical Graduate Degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks
12. AEE (Production)- Petroleum Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering /Applied Petroleum Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly salary of Rs.60,000-1,80,000 plus allowances as admissible.
The applicant must be below 30 years of age (28 years for Drilling/Cementing) as on 1st January 2019. Age relaxation rules apply as stated in the advertisement above.
The selection process will comprise of the following:
How to Apply:
Online Link Available on ongcindia.com: March/ April 2019
Announcement of Gate- 2019 Result: 16th March 2019