Name of the post: Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Skilled Artisan
Number of post: 02 post
Apply Mode: Offline
Last Date: 30-07-2016
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS, INDIA APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM ELIGIBLE INDIAN CITIZENS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS
Name of the post:
1. Skilled Artisan
2. Motor Vehicle Mechanic
Number of post: 02 posts
1. Skilled Artisan: 01 post
2. Motor Vehicle Mechanic: 01 post
Qualification: A certificate in the respective Trade from any technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Standard Passed with the experience of one year in the respective trade. 3) Candidates who apply for the post of MV Mechanic should possess a valid Driving License to drive heavy transport vehicles.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 yrs as on 01/07/2016.
Method of Selection: Selection of Skilled Artisan shall be made from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving licence by means of Competitive Trade Test. The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates.
Application should be submitted giving the following bio-data:
1) Name (In Block Letters);
2) Father’s Name; 3) Citizenship
4) Post applied for;
5) Permanent Address;
6) Address for correspondence;
7) Date of Birth;
8) Age as on 01/07/2016 (in years, months, days);
9) Community; 10) Educational Qualification;
11) Technical Qualification/ITI certificate;
12) Technical Experience;
13) Driving Licence No. & validity;
14) Any other relevant information.
Application must be signed by the candidate and accompanied with –
1) Photocopies of the following certificates attested by Gazetted Officer (i)Educational qualification, (ii)Technical qualification, (iii) Proof of Age, (iv) Driving licence (in case of MV Mechanic), (v) Technical Experience, vi) Copy of Citizenship certificate/Permanent Residential Certificate or any certificate issued by State/Central Govt, to show Indian Citizenship.
2) Two copies of recent passport size photographs attested by Gazetted Officer. One should be pasted in the application form and the other should be attached with the application form.
How to apply: Applications for the posts should be sent in separate envelope and the candidate should superscribe the post applied for on the application addressed to The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati-78100T through Speed Post/Registered Post only & the same should reach on or before 30/07/2016 by 1700 Hours. (Applications received by other means will be rejected). Applications without complete information or without copies of certificates attested by State/Central Govt. Gazetted Officer will be rejected straightway without any notice or information.
For more information please go : www.indiapost.gov.in