Power Grid Corporation of India ltd, a Navaratna PSU under the Ministry of Power. Govt of India various posts. The eligibility criteria is given below:-
Name of the post:
2. Asstt. Officer (Accounts)
3. Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)
No. of posts: 45 posts
1. Engineer: 12 posts
2. Asstt. Officer (Accounts): 31 posts
3. Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary): 02 posts
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg./AMIE in Electronics & Telecommunication discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute with minimum 60% marks. Candidates having Post Graduate/ M.Tech in Telecommunication/ MBA with specialization in Marketing will be preferred.
Experience: Should have a post qualification experience of 3 years in the Executive/ Gazetted Officer Cadre out of which at least two years in the following pay scale or equivalent level
2. Asstt. Officer (Accounts):
Qualification: CA / ICWA passed candidates with demonstrable skill in use of MS Office and Windows
Experience: Should have a post qualification experience of one year in the executive/gazetted officer cadre in the following pay scale or equivalent level.
3. Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary):
Qualification: Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
1. Engineer: 33 Years as on 31.05.2016 (Candidate should have been born on or after 01.06.1983.)
2. Asstt. Officer (Accounts): 30 Years as on 31.05.2016 (Candidate should have been born on or after 01.06.1986)
3. Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary): 28 Years as on 31.05.2016 (Candidate should have been born on or after 01.06.1988)
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
Age relaxation as indicated below shall be applicable
a) For OBC(NCL) candidates: 3 years
b) For SC/ST candidates: 5 years (for Post ID- 136 and 137 only)
c) For PwD/ J&K Domiciled / Ex-SM/ Victims of riots candidates: As per Govt. Directives
Test Centres: The test centre for written test for the Post ID- 138 and screening test (if conducted for post ID 136 / 137) shall be decided subsequently and informed to candidates.
Test Centre once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances. However, POWERGRID reserves the right to change the test centres at its discretion depending on no. of applications. Further, the test may be conducted through written / Computer Based mode in one or multiple dates/ sessions at POWERGRID’s discretion.
How To Apply : Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 03.05.2016 to 31.05.2016. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com.
· Date of Commencement of On-line submission of Application: 03.05.2016 (00:00 Hrs)
· Date of Closing of On-line submission of Application: 31.05.2016 (23: 59 Hrs)
· Date of Commencement of Deposit of application fees through SBI Challan: 06.05.2016
· Date of Closing of Deposit of application fees through SBI Challan: 04.06.2016
· Cutoff date for eligibility criteria: 31.05.2016
For more details like physical standards & other information click on the link given below….
Register Here To Get Daily Govt Jobs Updates In Your Email Inbox
Don’t Forget to Activate the Email Subscription from your Email Inbox