Name of The Post : Multi Tasking Staff
No. of Post : 122 Nos
Eligibility : 10th
Apply mode: Online
Online Apply Start : 24-10-2015
Last Date : 30-11-2015
In compliance of Hon’ble Supreme Court’s Interim Order dated 28.04.2015 in Contempt Petition No. 499/2014 in Civil Appeal No.9096/2013 in the matter of National Federation of Blind, the Regional Office of Staff Selection Commission is making Special recruitment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff for the persons with disabilities in Pay Band-1( 5200-20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-, a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States / Union Territories. A Common Examination (Paper-I & Paper-II) for all applicants for posts in different States / UTs will be held on 10.01.2016
and if required on subsequent dates.
Name of the post: Multi Tasking Staff
No. of post: 122 nos.
1. SSC (CR): No. of Post – 08 Posts
2. SSC (NER): No. of Post -06 Posts
3. SSC (KKR): No. of Post – 11 Posts
4. SSC (SR): No. of Post – 06 Posts
5. SSC (MPR): No. of Post – 10 Posts
6. SSC (WR):No. of Post – 28 Posts
7. SSC (ER):No. of Post – 05 Posts
8. SSC (NWR):No. of Post – 06 Posts
9. SSC (NR):No. of Post – 42 Posts
AGE LIMIT: 18-25 years as on 01.01.2016
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : ( As on 01.01.2016)
Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board. Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
How to apply:
The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov.in. Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.ssconline2.gov.in.
4. Candidates have to fill online application in two parts i.e Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
5. Candidates must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
6. Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, uploading scanned copies.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. On completion of Part-II Registration will be sent to the candidates Email ID.
9. Take print out of application form for future use.