Taxes Department Assam Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: The Government of India (Assam), under Commissioner of Taxes, Assam has released a notification for new recruitment 2019 for the vacant post of Junior Assistant.
Regarding the Taxes Department recruitment, candidates required to submit their application online mode to visit the official website of Taxes Department on www.comtax.assam.gov.in.
Job News Assam – Taxes Department Assam 2019 Commissioner of Taxes Assam Apply Online:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 18 (Eighteen)
- ST(P) – 02 (Two)
- ST(H) – 01 (One)
- SC – 01 (One)
- OBC/MOBC – 05 (Five)
- UR – 09 (Nine)
Age Limit Support:
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 38 Years
The Scale of Pay (Salary):
- 14000/- to Rs.49000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs.6200/- PM
Other Allowances –
- Payable as per government rules.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/Institute.
- Computer skill for handling data and text such as word processor, speed sheet, presentation graphics, the concept for database, internet, email, etc.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Indian Taxes Department, on www.comtax.assam.gov.in.
For Online Apply: CLICK HERE
- No new fresh online applications will be accepted, only those candidates who have submitted their applications on the due date on or before 04:00 PM of 2nd August 2019) are required to file their application forms in online mode.
- The candidates who have submitted their applications on the due date on or before 04:00 PM of 2nd August 2019 are required to file their application forms in online mode, as stated in Clause 8 of the detailed advertisement No. CE-14/2018/55 dated 17th July 2019 published in the website comtax.assam.gov.in.
- The selection process goes with OMR based written test of 100 Marks
- General Knowledge
- Gen. English
- General Mathematics
Last Date of Application for Taxes Department Recruitment: 30th August 2019.
More Information about Taxes Department Assam 2019 Commissioner of Taxes Assam Apply Online:
Download the Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE