UPSC Recruitment 2018- 60 Air Safety Officer Posts (Apply Online): Union Public Service Commission has published Recruitment notification (UPSC Advertisement No 21 /2018) for 60 Air Safety Officer job in All over India. Candidates are requested to complete the latest UPSC Job Notification 2018 before they apply for this job. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) career comes under government work. This is the best opportunity for a hunter who is looking for a career in UPSC. The Union Public Service Commission’s job applications are collected via online mode, by http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Air Safety Officer Recruitment 2018
UPSC invites the Air Safety Officer’s online applications from 24.11.2018 until 13.12.2018. Interested and qualifying candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in the Union Public Service Commission. The detailed information about UPSC latest service notice 2018 is given below. The hunters are requested to be eligible for salary, age and application fees in our Tamilan Jobs website under the UPSC selection process. Aspirant stays on this page for the upcoming changes in UPSC Air Safety Officer work 2018. For more accurate information about this UPSC mail notice, visit their official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Starting Date: 24.11.2018
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Last Date: 13.12.2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
1. Air Safety Officer, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation: 16 posts
2. Assistant Director of Operations, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation: 37 posts
3. Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical), Directorate General Factory Advice Service, & Labour Institute (DGFASLI), Ministry of Labour and Employment: 1 post
4. Scientist ‘B’ (Chemist), Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation: 6 posts
UPSC Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Air Safety Officer
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognised University
- Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical or Computer Science or Information Technology or Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics disciplines from a recognised University with three years’ experience in; OR Masters Degree in Science in the subjects of Electronics or Physics with two years’ experience in; OR B. Sc. Degree from a recognised University or equivalent with Physics or Electronics as subjects with five years’ experience
- Air Traffic Control with Aerodrome Control or Approach Control or Area Control rating; or
- Licensing of Aerodromes or Flight Crew or Air Transport; or
- Management of Airside operations of major or International Civil Airport; or (d) Aircraft flying with Commercial Pilot Licence; or
- Aircraft flying in Defence Services; or
- Flight operations department of a Scheduled Airlines; or
- Aerodrome Design and Planning.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent. Or equivalent’ means a pass in section ‘A’ and Section ‘B’ of AMIE of the Institution of Engineers (India) in relevant branch of Engineering i.e., Mechanical Engineering. + Five years’ practical experience in handling various aspects of industrial safety in a factory, dock, ship or a technical institution/organizationf
Scientist ‘B’ (Chemist)
- Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent. The equivalent word is defined as under: Equivalent degree to M.Sc. degree in Chemistry is M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry. + Three years experience in the Chemical analysis of Water samples and interpretation of relevant data.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Air Safety Officer – Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Director of Operations – Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical) – Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Scientist ‘B’ (Chemist) – Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Air Safety Officer Job?
Apply Online at UPSC Online website at https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php on or before 13/12/2018 for advt. no. 21/2018.
Advertisement Details: Pl check http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/AdvtNo-21-2018-Engl.pdf
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Important dates for Air Safety Officer Vacancies
Starting Date: 24.11.2018
Last Date: 13.12.2018
Download Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
UPSC Notification 2018: click here!
UPSC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!
- 1 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Air Safety Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 UPSC Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
- 1.4 How to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Air Safety Officer Job?
- 1.5 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Important dates for Air Safety Officer Vacancies
- 1.6 Download Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply