Western Railway India (WRI) under Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Recruitment 2019 – 3553 Act Apprentice Vacant Posts – Invites ONLINE applications from interested applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3553 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2018-19.
Job Details Western Railway India Recruitment 2019 – 3553 Act Apprentices Job:
Name of the Position: Act Apprentice
Total No of Posts: 3553E
Eligibility Conditions Required for Western Railway India Recruitment 2019 – 3553 Act Apprentices Job:
(A) AGE CRITERIA as on 09/01/2019 –
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
- SC/ST/OBC- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-servicemen – Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
(B) Essential Qualifications for Western Railway Recruitment 2019 – 3553 Act Apprentices Job:
The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of this notification i.e. 08/12/2018 as under –
(i) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
(ii) Technical Qualifications: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under 1–
Serial No.: 01
Designated Trades: Fitter
ITI Trades: Fitter
Serial No.: 02
Designated Trades: Welder (G&E)
ITI Trades: Welder/Welder (G&E)
Serial No.: 03
Designated Trades: Turner
ITI Trades: Turner
Serial No.: 04
Designated Trades: Machinist
ITI Trades: Machinist
Serial No.: 05
(ii) Technical Qualifications: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under 2–
Designated Trades: Carpenter
ITI Trades: Carpenter
Serial No.: 06
Designated Trades: Painter (General)
ITI Trades: Painter (General)
Serial No.: 07
Designated Trades: Mechanic (DSL)
ITI Trades: Mechanic (DSL)
Serial No.: 08
Designated Trades: Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
ITI Trades: Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
Serial No.: 09
Designated Trades: Programming & System Administration Assistant
ITI Trades: Programming & System Administration Assistant
Serial No.: 10
(ii) Technical Qualifications: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under 3–
Designated Trades: Electrician
ITI Trades: Electrician
Serial No.: 11
Designated Trades: Electronics Mechanic
ITI Trades: Electronics Mechanic
Serial No.: 12
Designated Trades: Wireman
Serial No.: 13
Designated Trades: Mechanic Refrigeration & AC
ITI Trades: Mechanic Refrigeration & AC
Serial No.: 14
Designated Trades: Mechanic LT & Cable
Electrical Sector & Advance module of Centre of Excellence Scheme in Operation and Maintenance of equipment’s used in HT, LT, Substation & Cable Jointing.
Serial No.: 15
(ii) Technical Qualifications: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under 4–
Designated Trades: Pipe Fitter
ITI Trades: Plumber/Pipe Fitter
Serial No.: 16
Designated Trades: Plumber
ITI Trades: Plumber
Serial No.: 17
Designated Trades: Draftsman (Civil)
ITI Trades: Draftsman (Civil)
Note – Western Railway under RRC Recruitment 2019 – 3553 Act Apprentices Job:
The number of training slots shown in this Notification is provisional and the same is liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the Administration at the time of finalization of selection.
There will be a reservation to the extent of 3% for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) AND 3% for Ex-Servicemen.
The Applicants who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel and in case of children of Ex-servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel, they must upload Discharge certificate or Armed Forces Serving Certificate respectively (as the case may be) of his/her parents at the time of online application.
For SC slots, when the prescribed number of persons belonging to the SCise not available, it will be filled by ST Applicants. For ST slots, in case ST Applicants are not available, they will be filled by SC Applicants. Unreserved Applicants. Similarly, the seats remaining unfilled by OBC Applicants will be filled by Applicants of the unreserved category.
The Applicants who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST must upload his/her Caste certificate on Central Government format only issued by appropriate authority according to Annexure – ‘A’ at the time of online application.
Certificates should indicate Caste, Date of Issue etc. and bear the Seal of the Issuing Authority.
Government format (as per Annexure – ‘B’) issued on or after 01/04/2018 at the time of Document Verification.
Payment of Fees for Application on Western Railway Recruitment 2019 – 3553 Act Apprentices Job:
Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
No Application fee for
- Women Applicants
Online application process as under
- Complete filling the online application in all respects at RRC/WR’s website www.rrc-wr.com.
- In case the Applicants makes the payment and faces any issues like loss of internet connection due to which the Applicant is unable to download the application through the fee amount has been deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit Card, please click on “Verify Payment” button to reconfirm the same from the Payment gateway.
Mode of Selection/Selection Process in Western Railway Recruitment 2019 – 3553 Act Apprentices Job:
1. Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation
[with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks]
and ITI examination giving equal weight to both.
2. In the case of two Applicants ·having the same marks; the Applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the date so birth is also same, then the· Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
3. Applicants need to not send any copies of application/ certificates/documents to RRC/WR by post but have to upload the same online.
4. Calculation of marks:
A. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of SSC / Matriculation marks, Total Marks of all Subjects as mentioned in the Mark sheet / CGPA obtained by the Applicants which is to be duly entered by the applicant in the online application will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or any group of subjects such as best of five.
B. For the purpose of calculation of the percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in the consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied i.e. Marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT I SCVT, which is to be duly entered by the applicant in the online application will only be reckoned.
C. The applicant should note that in case any discrepancy in the Marks/CGPA entered in the online application and the Original Mark sheet/Certificate, is found at the time of Document Verification, the candidature of the Applicants will be rejected summarily.
Mode of Application/How to Apply on Western Railway Recruitment 2019 – 3553 Act Apprentices Job S-1:
Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade/ Aadhaar number/Marks/CGPA/ preference for Divisions/ Workshops etc. very carefully as the Computerised Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filed by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
Applicants should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. The Applicants not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
This provision is applicable to the Applicants of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Applicants have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of Document Verification.
Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
Applicants are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be notified on the website and email/SMS will be sent only to the selected Applicants which will be
Treated As Deemed To Have Been Read By the Applicants (Western Railway under RRC Recruitment 2019 – 3553 Act Apprentices Job)
Candidates may submit their preference for Division / Workshop however the preference is only to facilitate allotment of Divisions / Workshops in the initial Merit List to the extent of Slots notified and not as a matter of right.
Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
if you as applicant like to submit more than one application for the same TRADE with different particulars like Name / Father’s name / Community / PWD/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
Download and printouts of your online application which should be produced as and when required by the Railway Administration.
Application candidates are required to report for Document / Certificate Verification with their Originals and Medical Exam in the concerned Division / Workshop / Unit allotted.
Documents to Be Uploaded at the time of application on Western Railway under RRC Recruitment 2019 – 3553 Act Apprentices Job:
- Applicants are required to upload the legible self-attested scanned copy of following documents –
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating the date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating the date of birth)
- Consolidated ITI mark sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied/Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC Applicants in Annexure – A, B & C wherever applicable, as mentioned in Para
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD Applicants Annexure – D, E (as applicable)
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants, applied against Ex-Servicemen Quota
- Application owners are required to upload his/her’s Scanned copy / soft copy of their color photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm ) taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 70 kb) with clear front view of the Applicants without cap and sunglasses. Applicants may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading an old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual Physical appearance of the Applicants. Applicants are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them and carry the same at the time of Document / Certificate Verification.
- Candidates are also required to upload the Scanned copy / soft copy their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 30kb).
Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested copy of translation in English / Hindi.
Help Desk for Western Railway under RRC Recruitment 2019 – 3553 Act Apprentices Job:
For any problems during the Online submission and printing of Application form, the Applicants can call on Helpline Numbers 9167937952 / 9167938963 from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Holidays) which will be available only during the dates of the online application process. Candidates may also contact through e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
The ONLINE application process is a serious matter for engagement of Apprentices for Training. The applicants are expected to take it in all seriousness. Any attempt by the applicants to manipulate the process by furnishing false information or mischief by uploading an obscene/objectionable photograph or matter shall be dealt severely and they shall be liable for criminal action, besides other administrative action.
Beware of Touts and job racketeers trying to deceive you by false promises of securing the job in Railways either through influence or by use of unfair or unethical means. Please beware of unscrupulous elements and do not fall in their trap. Applicants are advised to refer only the official website of RRC (WR) ie. https://www.rrc-wr.com and beware of FAKE websites put up by unscrupulous elements.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-12-2018 at 11.00 hours
Closing Date to Apply Online: 09-01-2019 at 17:00 hours
Declaration of Merit List: 15-01-2019
Date for Document/ Certificate Verification/ Scrutiny: 21-01-2019 onwards
Date of Commencement of Training: 01-04-2019 onwards
More Information about Western Railway under RRC Recruitment 2019 – 3553 Act Apprentices Job:
Download the official Advertisement: Click Here
Online Apply: Click Here