Name of the post: Assistant Professor
No. of post: 07 nos.
Last date: 02-01-2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidates having UGC Norms with NET/SLET/ SET for the following sanctioned posts in the pay band of Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- AGP Rs.6000/-with other allowances as per rules. Candidates who have obtained M.Phil Degree on or before 10-07-2009 may also apply (off campus M.Phil/ Ph.D are not recognized) Candidates who have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET. The age of the candidate should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2015” (Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates).
Name and No. of post:
1. Assistant Professor in Political Science- 1(one)
2. Assistant Professor in English- 1(one)
3. Assistant Professor in Bengali- 1(one)
4. Assistant Professor in Education- 1(one)
5. Assistant Professor in Assamese- 1 (one)
6. Assistant Professor in Economics- 2(Two)
How to Apply: Applications along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 1,800/ only (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of “Principal, Women’s College, Tinsukia” should reach the undersigned within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The candidates must have PRC and must know local language.